I've been going to the old Women's Fitness -- now called Transformations for Women -- for the past two weeks and I'm lovin' it!!
First, what I hated about other health clubs:
- The special gear and clothes you're expected to show up with.
- The pressure: to start every class by the clock! I've got tons of deadlines and instructions. Who wants to stress over de-stressing?
- Competing to look your best when you feel your worst. Let's face it we don't go there because we don't need it...
- Too few activities. Boredom sets in real fast when all there is to do is steps and aerobics.
- No pool!!! Or a cold one brrrrrr...
Transformations for Women, on Rt 35, in Oakhurst (Ocean Twp) has none of what I didn't like and everything I craved!! You can hang loose. And it's just us gals, which I love!
Apologies to my many gal pals who have been trying to get me to go there for years. ;-(
There are comments on this post. Please scroll down or click on the right to read.
Congrats to you, Maureen. I prefer a women only type of exercise program. I went to Curves recently but they want you to sign a contract. If you choose not to sign, the cost per month is significantly more. Marie
Post a Comment