Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ocean Mile Takes a New Leading Man!!

Just in the nick of time, I think it's safe to say, Ocean Mile, the play was spared my limited acting abilities. Instead audience members will be thrilled to the theatrical feats of our new Fritz, Brian Gildea - which appropriately rhymes with Hoo-ray!
Brian's portfolio includes parts in films, TV shows like Law & Order, commercials and a host of stage productions.
Come see him and see for yourself. www.AsburyRadio.com/Oceanmile
My undying gratitude to the legions of casting directors, actors, neighbors, strangers and friends who helped me comb America for Brian. There's a special place in heaven for you!!
See you at Chico's!!
Maureen

1 comment:

Chris Adams said...

That's great you got a Werner, oops, I mean Fritz!!! Hoo-ray for Gildea.