Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Song for Today and Always

{Perhaps Jo Ann would also like to dedicate this to the Florida pastor, who I hear has had a change of heart about burning the Kuron}


My name is Jo Ann Biviano.....I have something very heartfelt that I would like to share with you about a very sensitive subject......
On September 11, 2001, we all shared a common bond during an unprecedented experience. It was a time of sadness and happiness, triumph and failure, hearts lost and hearts found, a time in which we found our weaknesses and our strengths. Above all, people came together in a most unusual way. There was no division of ethnicity, color, age, race, or anything that could possible separate us. We were one!

My personal experience put me on a road to become a better human being. As the days and months inch further away from the day, human tendencies have a way of making us forget. Each year, on September 11, I dedicate myself to the "day" to follow news stories and documentaries....to remind myself....not only of the tragedies, but of the incredible spirit we possess as people, and of my own potential as a human being...and what we can accomplish when we come together with a common understanding.

I am a singer/songwriter/pianist and I have written a song that I believe encapsulates the feelings of many. My hope is that you find it uplifting and it reminds you....too....of your personal potential, our nation's potential....and how we can all make the world a better place!
My goal is to have my song heard all over the world, and when you're listening, your soul feels comforted.
I wish you peace,
Jo Ann ------Click on the banner to the right of AsburyRadio to hear JoAnn's song.

No comments: