Sunday, June 26, 2011

Netflix - Money for Nothin'

I hope Google makes money off the Netflix ad it's running on my page. But I'd be happy if Netflix would just stop billing my credit card $6 every month for no service. Seems they saw the expiration date looming and decided to deny me service until the card updated, which it did automatically months ago. I called and told them they shouldn't be charging me if they weren't going to give me service. Nothing we can do about it - it's automatic they said.
So I could sit on the phone with them or post my story here. Let's see how this works. Hey, Netflix, I want my money back!!! Write me AsburyRadio@aol.com  Anybody else had this problem?

1 comment:

Chris said...

File a claim with your credit card - they will charge Netflix an investigation fee every time you do.